Portland Corporate Counsel Attorney
Whatever stage your business is in - whether you run a large and well-established corporation or a recent start-up still in the dream stage - we've likely been in similar circumstances ourselves.
Business Law Attorneys in Portland, Oregon
Before joining our firm, our attorneys bought, founded, managed, grew and sold businesses of their own. We have law firm experience but we also have real-world experience. So we understand what you need from a lawyer - and we know how to deliver it:
- Business Transactions (Vendors, Customers, IP, Contractors, Distribution, Licensing, etc.)
- Employment Law
- Trademarks and Intellectual Property
- Outsourced In-House Counsel
- Small Business Counsel
- Technology Law
- Competitive Intelligence
- Common Mistakes in Competitive Intelligence
- How to Safely Monitor Employee E-mail
- What is a Trade Secret?
- Know the Difference Between Independent Contractors and Employees!
- 12 Reasons Why Outsourced In-House Counsel is a Good Idea
- Medical and Dental Professionals
Call 1.866.601.9440 or contact us online for a brief, free consultation with our business lawyers.
Slinde Nelson serves clients in the Americas, Pacific Rim and India.